Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Set Complete - 11-12 Elite Social Signatures

I am not the first person to have completed this set and post the results here, but I am nonetheless very happy with the accomplishment!

Big shout out goes to flemingc04 for hooking me up with the Carcillo, the last card I needed to finish this off. I would still be chasing that card if it were not for his kind, generous, and timely efforts!

Last edited by ravens_creed; 11-21-2012 at 02:41 PM.
    Set killers: 2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts: Hemsky (no inscription), Howe (Whalers) “1076 Goals”
    10-11 Dominion Benchmark Sticks (non-auto) Steve Yzerman /25, 10-11 Dominion Honored Rivals Lundqvist-Brodeur /49

GO LEAFS GO

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Very nice the nicest designs for cards I've seen
    Hidden Content
    Feedbacks: 59/59
    CNC 29/29 HI 5/5 BO 189 Positive and 100%
    PC Rookie Year of: Faulk (175+ 82% with 13 1/1s) 08-09-10-11 dmen, S.Reinhart, Eakin, OEL, Benn, Duchene, Tavares, Landeskog, C.Smith GoT autos
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart View Post
    Very nice the nicest designs for cards I've seen

Yah, you gotta hand it to Panini for these, I hate their Pacific stuff but love the Donruss. Hahaaaa looks like Carcillo & Kane aren't very "social"...........
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

your right Ed, wheres there twitter handle?
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

Carcillo and Kane did not get the memo! Very cool set congrats!
    LOOKING FOR:
    The Cup Limited Logos & Ultimate Premium Patches (all years) of all Leaf players
    Hard Signed Autos (SPA SOTT, Ultimate Signatures)
    Ian White cards that I don't have --- Hidden Content
    Hidden Content --- Hidden Content

nice job on this Paul!
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

Very nice, love that set:)
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

Congrats on getting it done Paul
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

Very nice Set indeed!

Just a tidbit. Evander Kane completly didn't write his twitter handle on all cards but Carcillo on the other hand he wrote on half of them before his agent told him to charge more for adding the twitter handle. Hence why no handle on the Carcillo
    Collecting Jonathan Toews, Cody Hodgson ,Jaden Schwartz & Martin Jones
    #1 Want : 10-11 SP Game Used Letter Marks Toews "T" /50!
    Hidden Content /Hidden Content /Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Puke!

Quote Originally Posted by pur3strpker0 View Post
    Very nice Set indeed!

Just a tidbit. Evander Kane completly didn't write his twitter handle on all cards but Carcillo on the other hand he wrote on half of them before his agent told him to charge more for adding the twitter handle. Hence why no handle on the Carcillo
    Set killers: 2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts: Hemsky (no inscription), Howe (Whalers) “1076 Goals”
    10-11 Dominion Benchmark Sticks (non-auto) Steve Yzerman /25, 10-11 Dominion Honored Rivals Lundqvist-Brodeur /49

GO LEAFS GO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast