Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Show & Tell Contest 5.0 - Week 2!

For more information and rules about this contest, please see this thread.

The theme for this week is: Best patch card (single player, single patch)

The theme will run from today until 11:59pm EST on Saturday, Nov. 24th, 2012

General Rules

1. You MUST post a new scan/picture of your card with your handwritten ID next to it in this thread.
    2. Only one submission per member per week.
    3. A card can only be submitted ONCE throughout the whole contest, so choose wisely.
    4. If you make a mistake, do NOT edit your post! Instead, create a new one, or your entry for the week will be disqualified. No exceptions.

Good luck!

Pulled this baby on my birthday, one of my favorite patches that is particularly impressive because of the size of the swatch window:

Hidden Content
    Irbe Supercollection Hidden Content
    Bruce's Goaltending Museum: Hidden Content

As far as single patch cards go, this is my best pickup EVER! Love the old school player and Hawks patches are as impressive as they come.

Looking for: Panini Prime Colors - Salming, Dionne, Bure, Trottier and Neely
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Dispute Assistant Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    well, all im entering is a measly pinnacle threads patch /25 lol. Doesnt compare to the first two entries but wanted to join in on the fun.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Galiardi, JVR & Jonathan Bernier

Don't worry, mine doesn't stand a chance either. But ya never know, that Hawks patch could get injured...........

Like irbefan said getting a beauty of a patch in such a small window is just nice to look at so my entry for this week is based on that , a 5 color 8 break Potvin patch that comes from one of the smallest patch piece set ever made , i understand it is no competition with the others shown but in my book it is a winner

Hidden Content
    PANINI PRIVATE SIGNINGS 307/307 SET COMPLETE, NEW VERSION PRIVATE SIGNINGS /199 50/50

Another great start this week!
    Those are all beautiful!

Well, this beauty will be leaving my collection in the next couple days as it is currently up for auction on the bay, had to post it up one more time.

the face/head of the Buffalo

If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    the face/head of the Buffalo

That's good head :D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast