Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where did everybody go?

I cant recall a Sunday in memory when this site was as dead as it is today- no one buying, not many people selling, and minimal trade threads...whats going on? The games arent that good...
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

I agree. seems hard to get deals done on this site these days
    Hidden Content

Bring me your Tim Brown Autos, GU, and numbered.Hidden Content

** JEFF JANIS SUPERCOLLECTOR **
    ** If you want me to "make an offer" on your cards prepare for a total joke.**

People still without power because of Hurricane Sandy?

Activity on this site has been down on Sundays ever since football season has started. Don't know if that was the case others years but it rings true for this year so far.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

hello, I noticed that as well, was wondering the same thing.
    Hidden Content Be sure to check this.
    Hidden Content RCs I need.
    Also, still looking for Brett Favre Flight to 420 Chrome cards. Ask me which ones I need if you have some for trade!

I've been spending less time on SCF since the changeover...still am on daily, but not posting or dealing as much. I don't like the new format as much, and there are other sites out there with more gameday/discussion threads.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

im new here and because of my therepy i cant get on much.
    hopefully i will get on this site more and make a few trades.
    holidays make it tough also.
    My Photobucket.Hidden Content
    My personal web page.
    Hidden Content

Yeah a lot of people have been traveling this week because of Thanksgiving so that would account for the slower than average activity this week.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I agree with it getting harder and harder to make trades, especially for low end collectors like me. Everyone deals with high end and autographs it seems. And the basketball section seems like a ghost town lately which is kind of shocking.
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by wrigleyfield View Post
    I agree with it getting harder and harder to make trades, especially for low end collectors like me. Everyone deals with high end and autographs it seems. And the basketball section seems like a ghost town lately which is kind of shocking.
    Well said low end is near impossible to trade.i got a good bit off my forst 2 months here but now stale.I added a bunch to the bucket but no bites
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

One of the main reasons I don't trade much anymore (especially low-end) is that it's just not worth it. By the time you pay for shipping, most lower end trades just aren't worth it. I'm not opposed to trading, I just don't seek it out as actively.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast