Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Andre Johnson Contenders RC AUTO /25, Patrick Willis Contenders RC Auto BGS 9!

Throwing these two out there! Ive been spending way too much money and need to cut my cards in half by the end of the season.

Andre Johnson Playoff Contenders Rookie Autograph /25 PSA 9 (looking for offers)
    Hes on his way to the HOF, and a superbowl this year would seal it! Had a HUGE game today, almost 300 yards
    http://s963.photobucket.com/albums/a...rent=IMG-5.jpg

Patrick Willis Rookie Contenders BGS 9 $110 or BO, further away than Andre, but I think he will make the HOF as well one day. Very tough to grade these contenders, beautiful card!
    http://s963.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=IMG_0007.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Photbucket: Hidden Content
    Always looking for:
    Mid to high End BGS 9.5 Star RC Autos
    PC: Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, AJ Green, Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson | Rookie High End

You willing to trade for your A. Johnson if so please cmb www.photobucket.com/mndemonsfootball thanks

PM Sent, whole bucket is open now
    Always looking for:
    PC: Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, AJ Green, Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson | Rookie High End

I'm interested in the Mccoy Exquisite Auto & the Desean Sterling Auto Patch. lmk

Hidden Content
    Bring me your BRIAN DAWKINS!
    Also Collecting: Lesean McCoy, Donovan McNabb, Brandon Graham & Vinny Curry

Willis SOLD, AJ is still FS/FT
    Ross- Pm Sent
    Always looking for:

pm sent but no response
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

pm me a price on both of them thanks

Can u cmb for johnson?
    Hidden Content
    Collecting whats in my sig along with Adrian Peterson,Reggie Bush,USC/Stanford alumni.

101st Abrn-Ft. Campbell, KY!! I trade by sv only

sent you a pm, never heard back. LMK. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast