Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    does not get any better Pens @ Flyers to open up!!!!!!!!!!!!
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

does not get any better Pens @ Flyers to open up!!!!!!!!!!!!
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Hidden Content

I still want these I just don't have much current Pittsbirgh stuff.i can come up with a ton in your favor of steelers,and pirates if your interested in older stuff.But i amonly going to dig them out if your interested
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    I still want these I just don't have much current Pittsbirgh stuff.i can come up with a ton in your favor of steelers,and pirates if your interested in older stuff.But i amonly going to dig them out if your interested
    am int in older stuff of decent players if in good cond but no bonds for sure
    Hidden Content

Drop the puck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345