Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Aaron Rodgers Topps Chrome Xfractor auto and more FT

These will be hard to get but just want to see what I can get for them. I am willing to check buckets and can do paypal/trade in the right deal. Rodgers, Durant, Score reprint autos, 05 Topps 50th anny autos, and MJ take priority, but anything that catches my eye will work.

very interested in the rodgers, have these... let me know if interested

Hidden Content
    1. Main player wants- P. Manning/R. Moss/L. Tomlinson/D. Brees/M. Faulk
    2. If you ask for prices and don't reply with an answer I will not be replying to your "price" questions anymore. If not interested a simple no will do.

Great stuff. Are the topps reprints all from 2012? lmk values on those, and possibly the Brees and Favre as well. I may need to sell now but will hear you out first.

Quote Originally Posted by manningcollector View Post
    very interested in the rodgers, have these... let me know if interested

favre is 2000 score team 2000 reprint auto....... the elway, fouts, kelly are all 2012 topps regular reprint autos.... much more difficult to locate than the chrome versions released in topps chrome. I don't necessarily have values in mind since they are all PC items, just looking to trade some of my PC to get a PC addition in the rodgers. If you had an idea of a package it would take for me to get the rodgers just let me know. Thanks for the fast reply
    Hidden Content
    1. Main player wants- P. Manning/R. Moss/L. Tomlinson/D. Brees/M. Faulk
    2. If you ask for prices and don't reply with an answer I will not be replying to your "price" questions anymore. If not interested a simple no will do.

Quote Originally Posted by manningcollector View Post
    favre is 2000 score team 2000 reprint auto....... the elway, fouts, kelly are all 2012 topps regular reprint autos.... much more difficult to locate than the chrome versions released in topps chrome. I don't necessarily have values in mind since they are all PC items, just looking to trade some of my PC to get a PC addition in the rodgers. If you had an idea of a package it would take for me to get the rodgers just let me know. Thanks for the fast reply
    Pm sent sir

Quote Originally Posted by tvalxctrack123 View Post
    Check my photobucket for the Rodgers and Marshall. Thanks.

http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/a...valxctrack123/
    i like AJ green and ray rice NTs

Quote Originally Posted by HawkeyeAlum03 View Post
    I'll take a price on the Rodgers please
    pm sent

Can't believe no one has inquired about that Kapernick yet after his performance tonight, is that /99 and approx. value? Thanks

Can u cmb for stafford and kaep nt?
    Hidden Content
    Collecting whats in my sig along with Adrian Peterson,Stanford alumni.

101st Abrn-Ft. Campbell, KY!! I trade by sv only

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast