Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WTT my baseball for your football

Updated bucket full of game used, patches, auto's. Trading my baseball for your football. Mainly interested in Detroit Lions current players but can check buckets for other trade material I can use. thanks and let me know.
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

up
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.

anyone

bump

up for today

anybody???

Only got about a dozen cards left in baseball bucket who wants em.

one more

up

will you trade any football?" I like your claussen jersey and the randal cobb sterling .....I have a stafford captains patch from topps if you need it ....lmk pm thanks as for baseball only seen the chapman that I like
    previous bucket sold out !!! working on new one just hit me up with your wants
    ....ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ANY NOTRE DAME 1.ROOKIE JERSEY/AUTOS IN ND UNI, 2.PLAYERS IN PRO UNIFORMS JERSEY/AUTOS..3 BASE ROOKIE CARDS (ONLY ROOKIES OF THEM) HAVE TO SET LIMITS SOMEWHERE...LOL LOOKING FOR FOOTBALL, BASEBALL, BASKETBALL, HOCKEY...IN THAT ORDER .......THANKS FOR READING

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast