Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

WTTF Case Keenum

I am looking for RCs and Autos of Case Keenum. LMK what you have and what of mine you like. I am also looking for autos of JJ Watt and anything of DeAndre Hopkins.

LMK Thanks,

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Dante Exum, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T TRADE OUTSIDE THE US

I can use it. It books for $10, LMK what you are looking for

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Dante Exum, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content

Sorry can't do that for it. I bought all of the Williams cards in a lot and am in no rush to move them unless I sell them.
    Hidden Content

Anyone Else have any?
    Hidden Content

2012 Gridiron Case Keenum RC
    2013 Rookies and Stars Dress for Success Deandre Hopkins GU
    2013 Rookies and Stars Freshman Orientation Deandre Hopkins GU
    I like your nassib finest auto

Collecting Giants mainly Rueben Randle and Ryan Nassib.. Also interested in Jason McCourty and Devin McCourty, as well as Avalanche GUs/Autos.
    Hidden Content (list form) Hidden Content (bucket)

I work at FedEx, so please bear with me through the holiday season if I don't answer right away, as my hours are crazy.. thanks

The Nassib is pending at the moment.

Anyone else have any Keenum, especially autos?
    Hidden Content

Still looking for Keenum

LMK Thanks,

Leland
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast