Topps Prime Level 5 Robert Griffen Auto

Not Sure what I want for it yet, but willing to take a look. Let me know if you like it, Might take into consideration Roethlisberger auto's, High End Steelers. Thanks!
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N
    Please, just return a reply or pm, even if just to say no thanks.
    Bucket's Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

cmb for it
    Collect Braves, Cowboys and UVA Alums or anything that catches my eye.
    Hidden Content

my cash values for trading come straight from eBay avg sales in last 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by joelewis1982 View Post
    cmb for it
    Lots of nice stuff. But I didn't see anything I just had to have. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mndemons View Post
    Lots of nice stuff too, the only thing I kinda had interest in was nft. Thanks!!
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N

up!

cmb
    Collecting: Vikings/Twins/Magic Johnson 1/1's
    I ship everything with DC. I don't ship outside of the US!

Hidden Content

bump

It's a former Steeler-would have to add something else... but let me know about this...

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/...004_220438.jpg
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Thanks for the post. I'm going to pass on the Holmes, I'm more looking for current or HOF Steeler's. Thanks again.