Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

Looking to buy certain Julius Thomas cards

Hey all.

I am trying to finish up my collection of Julius Thomas, 2011 rookie TE for the Broncos. I have most of them, but a few certain cards have just not come up on ebay, and I thought I would try and see if anyone here has one or two of them.

Here's the list of what I am looking for, all 2011;

Absolute Memorabilia;
    Spectrum Black /25
    Spectrum Blue /100

Gold Standard Platinum Gold /25

Gridiron gear 'O's /25, /100, & /250 I think these are retail also.

Plates & Patches Platinum /10

Rookies & Stars Retail Gold - Not numbered

And of course, any 1/1 card. If you have it, I don't, and I'd like to for a reasonable price.

I'll pay reasonable prices. I know most are looking to sell high, and I am not opposed to that. I got no problem with a guy trying to make a buck or two, but don't plan on getting rich on any of these.

For example, I got most of my auto/25s for UNDER $15, in furious bidding wars on ebay, haha.

And of course, if you have something special, say a card #1/? or #80/?, I'd be willing to look at it at least. Can't hurt to check it out.

Thanks for looking, and if you've got anything on this list, please respond.
    Last edited by JWinn; 12-17-2012 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Found a few. Took them off the list.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos

Not a one huh?

Well, maybe a bump once every few weeks will produce a card eventually.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos

Bumping in the hopes someone out there can help my finish my collection. If you have one or more of these, I have the paypal ready for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos

Bump.

One more try.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos

It's been a while, so.... BUMP.

Maybe someone out there now has one of the listed cards and would be interested in selling.

I might not answer right away, or even within a few days, as I don't participate here daily, but I WILL respond if someone should post they have something eventually.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by JWinn; 11-20-2012 at 01:11 AM.