Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the110yardline678's Items on eBay

I have the McCoy (#78). Do you happen to have the Cam base ref?

Good evening and thanks for responding to my thread. I do still need the McCoy, but I don't have an extra Newton base refractor, sorry. If there is anything else you are looking for, I am at the point I'd do a 1 for 1 trade to get a little closer.....

LMK

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

John,
    I was thinking the same regarding a 1 for 1 trade. If you happen to have any Newton's from 2012 Prime, Srata, Magic, that would help. However, if you do not I could use an extra Julio Jones Ref, or Dalton Ref.
    Thanks,
    Carlos

SCF Rewards
    Country

John,
    I was thinking the same regarding a 1 for 1 trade. If you happen to have any Newton's from 2012 Prime, Srata, Magic, that would help. However, if you do not I could use an extra Julio Jones Ref, or Dalton Ref.
    Thanks,
    Carlos

Carlos,

I will have to see if I have an extra Jones or Dalton refractor. I haven't done much with the 2012 stuff as far as opening boxes / cases due to a lack of money. If you want to peak at my bucket, I do have lots of stuff in there and I can check and see if I have one of the refractors but I know I don't have any of the Newton's you are asking about. If you see something that you like, shoot me a pm or I'll email you if I have one of those refractors.

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump to the top~! Any help here would be greatly appreciated! Down to 4, please tell me its not time to go elsewhere and begin a bidding frenzy to finish my set!!!

LMK if you can help and what you might be interested in!!

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bring it back up to the top!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, it's been 5 days since I made a post. Who can help me pick up these last 4 cards? If I don't get any action today, I'll guess it's a sign from above that I should go towards the bay to pick them up!!

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok. Just ordered the Manning and Pierce. Got both for $5.99 and I am down to only needing 2 cards for this set.

I need the Luck and RGIII refractors. Is there ANYONE on this site who can hook me up with these two cards so I can put this set to rest and get jamming on something else?

LMK and I'll make it worth your time!

John

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (34)
    Country
    See justme4pj's Items on eBay

I have them both but neither one is perfect centering..LMK

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have them both but neither one is perfect centering..LMK