Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (34)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I have 15 of these any base Luck or RGIII you would trade 1 of for these?

LMK thanks
    Always looking for new Dodger Items!

Hidden Content Hidden Content

I have 13.66.75.107.153.215. Heres my link to my needs if you don't have anything on it then its okay just set the trade up with and color refractors/ Reg Refractors(trade bait).
    Thanks Dave

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ake-some-deals!!!!!!
    LOOKING FOR 2007 MICHEAL VICK REFRACTOR TC111 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

********* READ THIS *******
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Let me look when I get home tonight. Picked up a ton in a collection I purchased

Adam
    BRING ME ALL SERIAL #1/???? in All SPORTS

Click on Available:

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by tcole1231 View Post
    I have 15 of these any base Luck or RGIII you would trade 1 of for these?

LMK thanks
    Yeah, actually I do. I have a Bowman Luck Rookie card, a Topps Chrome Luck Rookie Card and a 57 Retro Luck insert card. Shoot me a pm and let me know if any of these will work and which ones you have and maybe we can put something together.

Thanks for the message

John
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, UD Premier Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

My bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by thetintwiz View Post
    I have 13.66.75.107.153.215. Heres my link to my needs if you don't have anything on it then its okay just set the trade up with and color refractors/ Reg Refractors(trade bait).
    Thanks Dave

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ake-some-deals!!!!!!
    thetintwiz, thanks for your message. I am a set builder too and I am pretty sure I will still have some of your set needs but I need to check and see. I know I have some from the sets you are working on, wheather or not they are the #'s you need is a different story. I will get back to you sometime tonight hopefully and let you know!

John
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1bancroft View Post
    Let me look when I get home tonight. Picked up a ton in a collection I purchased

Adam
    Hey Adam, good to hear from you again! Thanks for the reply! Please let me know if you can do anything once you have time to check, I would love to get this thing finished up and move on to something else!

John

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, UD Premier Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

I have the following:

215 D'Qwell Jackson

141 Larry Fitzgerald

126 Matthew Stafford

78 LeSean McCoy

6 Percy Harvin

Still need them?

Let me know.. PM Me

Adam
    BRING ME ALL SERIAL #1/???? in All SPORTS

Click on Available:

Hidden Content

Man, I am so close to finishing this thing up! LMK what you have and what you need from my bucket or ebay and lets make a deal!

John

Hidden Content

Bump it up to the top! LMK if you have anything that will help me out and what you like from my bucket!

John

Hidden Content

Any help out here today?

Hidden Content

Ttt

Hidden Content

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast