Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moneyline View Post
    I have the McCoy (#78). Do you happen to have the Cam base ref?
    Good evening and thanks for responding to my thread. I do still need the McCoy, but I don't have an extra Newton base refractor, sorry. If there is anything else you are looking for, I am at the point I'd do a 1 for 1 trade to get a little closer.....

LMK

John
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, TTT Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

My bucket: Hidden Content

John,
    I was thinking the same regarding a 1 for 1 trade. If you happen to have any Newton's from 2012 Prime, Srata, Magic, that would help. However, if you do not I could use an extra Julio Jones Ref, or Dalton Ref.
    Thanks,
    Carlos
    I'm looking for Cam Newton, A.J. Green, Terrance Williams
    Cam Newton Super Collection
    Hidden Content
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyline View Post
    John,
    I was thinking the same regarding a 1 for 1 trade. If you happen to have any Newton's from 2012 Prime, Srata, Magic, that would help. However, if you do not I could use an extra Julio Jones Ref, or Dalton Ref.
    Thanks,
    Carlos
    Carlos,

I will have to see if I have an extra Jones or Dalton refractor. I haven't done much with the 2012 stuff as far as opening boxes / cases due to a lack of money. If you want to peak at my bucket, I do have lots of stuff in there and I can check and see if I have one of the refractors but I know I don't have any of the Newton's you are asking about. If you see something that you like, shoot me a pm or I'll email you if I have one of those refractors.

John

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, TTT Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

Bump to the top~! Any help here would be greatly appreciated! Down to 4, please tell me its not time to go elsewhere and begin a bidding frenzy to finish my set!!!

LMK if you can help and what you might be interested in!!

John

Hidden Content

Bring it back up to the top!!

Hidden Content

bump...

Hidden Content

Ok, it's been 5 days since I made a post. Who can help me pick up these last 4 cards? If I don't get any action today, I'll guess it's a sign from above that I should go towards the bay to pick them up!!

John

Hidden Content

Ok. Just ordered the Manning and Pierce. Got both for $5.99 and I am down to only needing 2 cards for this set.

I need the Luck and RGIII refractors. Is there ANYONE on this site who can hook me up with these two cards so I can put this set to rest and get jamming on something else?

LMK and I'll make it worth your time!

John

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (34)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I have them both but neither one is perfect centering..LMK
    Always looking for new Dodger Items!

Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by tcole1231 View Post
    I have them both but neither one is perfect centering..LMK
    pm coming....

Hidden Content

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast