Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Another Noob Question

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another Noob Question

When you send a 5x7 or 8x10 I'm assuming you use a large enough envelope so that the picture fits! Now inside this large envelope do you put another large envelope that is self addressed and stamped folded inside with the letter and photo ? or do you only use envelope and just send stamps and say a sticker with your address to cover the original address? sorry if sound confusing ! LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

i always use a 10x12 manila envelope for sending & a 9x11 cardboard SELF ADHESIVE photo mailer for my SASE with the proper postage already put on it.

I dont send out alot of 8X10's but this method has always worked well for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok thanks alot thats what i needed to know!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I've done a few 5x7 with the invitation envelopes and 1 stamp. I use a file folder for extra protection. So far so good with no damaged pics. I always do the "do not bend" on SASE.