Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Hey
    I have these Lebrons for trade:
    2010-11 Donruss Craftsmen #3 LeBron James #/999
    2009-10 Panini Jam Masters #4 LeBron James

Interested in your D Rose Rookies or D Wade game used

Let me know.

akaus, i would trade the topps rose RC for those 2, LMK.

ALL: List updated to reflect old school box break... 98-99 Bowmans Best. Jordan insert; plus got a refractor and an atomic refractor. Pretty much all the base set minus the rookies. LMK what you need!

-Ben
    Collecting LeBron James, ANYTHING and EVERTYTHING. Emphasis on RCs!
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Waiters (RC), and Anthony Bennett (RC) in that order. Hidden Content

I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!

Hey
    Could you add a $5 Lebron card to the deal to make it even? Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by BenDenham View Post
    akaus, i would trade the topps rose RC for those 2, LMK.

ALL: List updated to reflect old school box break... 98-99 Bowmans Best. Jordan insert; plus got a refractor and an atomic refractor. Pretty much all the base set minus the rookies. LMK what you need!

-Ben

akaus, PM sent.
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Waiters (RC), and Anthony Bennett (RC) in that order. Hidden Content

I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!

ttt, list updated!

huge update. lots of new GU/Autos/Inserts!

bump

bump

lots of trades over the last 3 weeks... looking for a lot more!!!

bump

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast