How long before the NFL starts a "flopping" rule

Maybe I'm alone on this, but I don't think so. I've been watching a lot of receivers get hit hard w/ legit hits to the shoulder area that lay on the ground to try and get a flag and in many cases have gotten one. Does anyone think they will start giving officials the ability to review a "defenseless reciever" or helmet-to-helmet hit? I think they will have to go that way within the next couple of years or start fining guys for faking illegal hits. In real time, you hear the crash, but can't really tell if it was a legal hit or not. I'm just gettin' tired of guys laying on the ground everytime they get lit up when it isn't necessary. Any thoughts from anyone?
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

I have seen a lot of calls for defenseless receiver and helmet to helmet lately that were somewhere between questionable and outright bad calls. One that comes to mind is the helmet to helmet call on a Giants WR (Victor Cruz maybe?). The call was helmet to helmet but a replay showed that his helmet never came anywhere close to the receivers and the hit was a clean shoulder into the shoulder hit.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."