Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

These coaches gone this week? Anyone else?

SD's Turner, can't believe he's still around, 1st or 2nd easiest div in FB, AFC East other
    Philly's Reid, it seems that all we've heard about is how good they are the last 2-3 yrs, if not more,

anyone else??

hot rumor that panthers rivera is out soon here in charlotte.
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

You can take Crennel, Cassel, Quinn, Pioli from the chiefs and make me happy.
    jkinluv's album
    Hidden Content

Andy isn't going anywhere till the end of the season. Owner has too much respect for him and your really not gonna gain anything dumping him now.
    ~Matt

Garrett might make the "watch" list is they loose to the skins Thursday.

Im waiting for Turner to be kicked out any day. believe he is in a snap by snap situation.

Maybe not this week but if the raiders lose to cleveland in two weeks it could seal dennis allens fate. Chuckie's on his way back to the Black Hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    Garrett might make the "watch" list is they loose to the skins Thursday.

Im waiting for Turner to be kicked out any day. believe he is in a snap by snap situation.
    I think Garrett gets a pass today because of all the injuries. They are really banged up on both sides of the ball with Smith, Murray, Jones, Cook, Costa, Ogletree, Ratliff, Church, Lee, Coleman,Pepprah, and McCray being out for the year, the game, or playing limited snaps. If Garrett can get a win or keep the game close that is quite the accomplishment b/c the roster is really thin till a few more guys can get healthy.

Garrett, Ryan, Ried, Turner, Romeo C., Sean Payton (to Dallas)

seen Jon Gruden had his agent contact the Tennessee Volunteers about there head coashing spot. Dont see him going there but sure he is just throwing his name around to get some buzz. If Jerry Jones would let there coaches have some player control, Gruden would be a great fit there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast