Topps Chrome Blue Wave

Anyone have any idea what they are and what comes in a pack?
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

Got my first pack in today. Dwayne allen auto.

The blue wave pack is in clear plastic so you can see the last card and top card. My back card was Alfred Morris number BWA-AM. Busted open and BOOM. AUTO!!!!

I hear they are /50, but there was no serial number on this one.
    Supercollecting Stevan Ridley (555/740), 16 1/1s
    and Patrick Peterson
    Chrome refractors of Tim Tebow, Andrew Luck, Ryan Tannehill, Brock Osweiler, and Kirk Cousins.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawk22 View Post
    Got my first pack in today. Dwayne allen auto.

The blue wave pack is in clear plastic so you can see the last card and top card. My back card was Alfred Morris number BWA-AM. Busted open and BOOM. AUTO!!!!

I hear they are /50, but there was no serial number on this one.
    i heard there was only 50 also, but I don't think that is true. There was already like 10 on ebay. Did you have more than one redemption? Because I have seven lol
    Looking for Terrelle Pryor, Andrew Luck, and Russell Wilson Autos

Quote Originally Posted by leopards40 View Post
    i heard there was only 50 also, but I don't think that is true. There was already like 10 on ebay. Did you have more than one redemption? Because I have seven lol
    I had about 8-10 redemptions and I turned them all at the same time in the day the codes went live. I figured they would have sent me all of the packs in the same lot. But this is the only one I have receieved. Maybe the Alfred Morris Autos went out first as a separate order. So I think the Morris actually could be short print - or at least I would like to think so.

DSC02171.jpgDSC02172.jpgDSC02173.jpgDSC02174.jpg
    Supercollecting Stevan Ridley (555/740), 16 1/1s
    and Patrick Peterson
    Chrome refractors of Tim Tebow, Andrew Luck, Ryan Tannehill, Brock Osweiler, and Kirk Cousins.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawk22 View Post
    I had about 8-10 redemptions and I turned them all at the same time in the day the codes went live. I figured they would have sent me all of the packs in the same lot. But this is the only one I have receieved. Maybe the Alfred Morris Autos went out first as a separate order. So I think the Morris actually could be short print - or at least I would like to think so.

DSC02171.jpgDSC02172.jpgDSC02173.jpgDSC02174.jpg
    That could be true, well hopefully I get one in the mail lol
    Looking for Terrelle Pryor, Andrew Luck, and Russell Wilson Autos