Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

07/08 Be A Player Blaster

I do a lot of box breaks & case breaks and every now and then my distributor throws in a blaster of a product they can't move anymore. This week happened to be a blaster (2 packs) of 07-08 Be A Player.
    Check out the two pretty solid hits:

The Backstrom is 04/99, but has a slight slight touch in the top left corner (it's actually more pronounced in the scan than in person)

Both of these cards are going to be given away on November 30th randomly to people participating in my box breaks so neither are available.
    Last edited by rydlar99; 11-19-2012 at 05:19 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Is the Backstrom FS? If so, how much you looking for? Shoot me a pm

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That's a pretty solid blaster. Congrats.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Yeah I was really surprised. Considering I received it for free. I actually didn't even notice that the Backstrom was /99 until I went to my price guide to look it up. I figured a Backstrom RC would be worth a little bit, but then it said /99... did a double take and checked the card!
    Last edited by rydlar99; 11-19-2012 at 05:40 PM. Reason: poor grammar

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty good blaster

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably one of the best BAP blasters you can get. Osgood is a well-known goaltender and a /99 Backstrom RC is something that would even (almost) make a hobby box.

-Ethan