Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Orlando card shop's??????

I am going down to Disney in a couple of weeks. Anyone know a good shop with hockey cards?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See railblaze's Items on eBay

The only shop I found in the Orlando area when I lived there was in Big League Cards in the Casselberry Square Shopping Center
    Now that said, a lot of the hockey he carried was by my request, so I can't guarantee he'll have much to choose from in stock. It was the only LCS I could find anywhere close to Orlando though.

Eh, map link won't work right but if you feed that location to google maps you'll see where it is.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

The fiance and I checked out a few different card shops in Orlando and none had any hockey except one place that only had 2 hobby boxes and a ton of base that he was charging full BV for, i believe the name of it is "Orlando sports cards" theres a youtube video of the store too. We found a decent place in Daytona that has a few hockey singles and some boxes but this place is more of an order what you want kind of place but prices were much better. Daytona is an hour and a half away from Orlando though.

On another note, the fiance and I are headed to Smiths Falls in a few weeks for Xmas and i remember our conversation a bit back that you like in Carleton Place, do you have any recommendations of places in the area? Weather it be Ottawa, Brockville etc. Any help would be great want to check out a card shop that has Hockey as its main focus.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr2latino's Items on eBay

The fiance and I checked out a few different card shops in Orlando and none had any hockey except one place that only had 2 hobby boxes and a ton of base that he was charging full BV for, i believe the name of it is "Orlando sports cards" theres a youtube video of the store too. We found a decent place in Daytona that has a few hockey singles and some boxes but this place is more of an order what you want kind of place but prices were much better. Daytona is an hour and a half away from Orlando though.

On another note, the fiance and I are headed to Smiths Falls in a few weeks for Xmas and i remember our conversation a bit back that you like in Carleton Place, do you have any recommendations of places in the area? Weather it be Ottawa, Brockville etc. Any help would be great want to check out a card shop that has Hockey as its main focus.

The ones that I know of in ottawa are Miraj trading and Game Breakers Sports Cards, the latter has quite a bit of singles, and specializes in hockey.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Sweet Thanks Zorro, well be in Ottawa quite a bit so well have yo check them out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys

DNJ yea Miraj trading and Game Breakers are the 2 big ones.

Miraj is loaded with boxes and supplies (some singles but not a lot). I have not been to Game breakers in a long time (not for any reason just not in the area) but they have both boxes and singles.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habscards's Items on eBay

I do not know of any card shops but I have been at Disney three times now in the last three years with my wife. If you have never been there or would like some advice on where to go and what to see, just PM me and I can help you out.

Jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do not know of any card shops but I have been at Disney three times now in the last three years with my wife. If you have never been there or would like some advice on where to go and what to see, just PM me and I can help you out.

Jeff

Thanks for the offer Jeff.

I have been once before and my wife has set the schedule up. (I get the washroom between 7:15 and 7:32 in the morning LOL)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

Orlando Sports Cards has next to nothing. I went to Orlando in May, and there was acard show in a mall, couple dealers had hockey. Wouldn't hurt to see if there's one when you go.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See railblaze's Items on eBay

I bought 3 cards at the show in the Colonial Mall - a Jagr score RC, a St Louis upper deck RC and something else I can't remember - for $1 each. Should give you an idea of the quality of hockey you can find there.