Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Nice Break. If trading or selling what would you be looking for on the Butler

2. Wata Photo
    PM sent...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Sweet Yu! Did you contact the Hudson supercollector collector about that Hudson?
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 188/240 not including 1/1's (78.3%); 202/436 cards including 1/1's(46.3%)

Nice cards...but I don't see any 1/1's....

Mentioned 1/1s to be sarcastic with the serial numbering...sorry if you didn't catch that...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Nice boxes.... interested in the Schmidt parallel /50. Shoot me a PM on a price or trade if interested.

Thanks!
    Hidden Content - PC/FT/FSHidden Content - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE (I SUB BACK!!!)

What are you looking for on the YU??? If its for trade cmb please. Or maybe even Pm me a price. Thanks
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (240)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Interested in these:

Emerald /250 -
    Hunter Pence

Sapphire /50 -
    Mike Schmidt

Check my tradelist for a possible trade.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...oNEF5ZEE#gid=0

Cards are for sale only. Sorry.

How much for the Pence emerald?
    Collecting Hunter Pence, JR Towles, Houston Astros, Philadelphia 76ers, Washington Capitals, Penn State Nittany Lions (FB), Villanova Wildcats (BB), Joey Logano, And the 2012 Topps Magic Rookie Enchantment Football insert set. Also whatever catches my eye. Hidden Content (In progress)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast