Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)
    Country
    See accurseddrummer's Items on eBay

All replies have been sent via PM, thanks for posting!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)
    Country

Landed my Neely!!!!

Everything here is still available though, shoot me an offer!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Don't have anything for you, but I read your OP and I can relate to you entirely. I have tried to sell cards on here in the past and I have had some luck, but some people just don't have common sense. I thought it was just me b/c of my low feedback, but I don't think that should make a difference either. This is a hobby and should be fun for everyone and there shouldn't be any signs of mocking and immaturity, but oh well. Are you looking for any high end Neely or Bruins?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)
    Country

Yeah, that's one of the frustrations of selling on the board, but most people have been reasonable. As far as my wants, I can use Neely high enders, absolutely, and as for the Bruins, it would pretty much depend on the player and the card.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12