Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)
    Country
    See accurseddrummer's Items on eBay

PayPal needed to land my fourth straight Neely Honorable Numbers!

Sadly I can't edit the title of my sale thread here, but if anyone was interested, I was able to raise enough funds to land the 11-12 The Cup Honorable Numbers of Cam Neely, so now the Photobucket's wide open, and I'm ready to listen to offers on anything that I've got for trade just to help raise some PayPal for the next whale to come along.

A couple points to consider, if you would...

1. Nothing in any of my PC folders is available, just the traders.

2. While I'm not looking for full BV on anything, but let's not get silly and try to buy a $100 card for $14. This isn't eBay, nor the K-Mart clearance rack. Please think fairly, and know that I'm only willing to sell in the neighborhood of 50-60% of BV.

3. I'm always open to trading for PC stuff as well, (Neely and Ovechkin, autos and game-used.) and in fact, I prefer trading to selling. Feel free to shoot me an offer, I'm always up for a good swap, it's more fun than selling.

Shoot me a PM if you see something you'd like.

Thanks!
    -Chris

EDIT: I've made it pretty clear that I'm not selling these at eBay pricing, it's not a fire sale, it's no longer even needed for the Honorable Numbers card in the title, as I've already bought and paid for it. Since it's just me trying to turn some cards into PayPal, I'm in no rush to sell, nor am I willing to lose more than I have to on anything. If you want nearly $100 in autographs, don't scoff when I offer it to you for $50-60 shipped. I haven't got the money to break a dozen cases and sell it off at pennies on the dollar, I've really got to be picky with my deals and make sure I'm getting the best possible offer for it. This way is better for you than paying BV, even if it's not as great as eBay, and helping me to get the most bang for my buck. If you want eBay pricing, by all means, feel free to log in and bid there and save us both multiple PM replies.

Sorry if this comes across as being short, but I needed it to be known that I'm not really all that desparate to sell, and some folks are being ridiculous. The worst case thus far, I have been offered $30 for a short-printed card. It books at $100, and even so, they're clearly harder to get than even Beckett could guess, because the last two copies have sold for $120+ on eBay. I got a lovely PM scoffing my price (which was $55) and was treated as if I was being unreasonable for wanting a bit more than $30 for a card that sells regularly for four times as much. I can live without the PayPal, and trade it for an equal value card, and like I said, I'd rather trade anyway.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully that's my last mini-rant. When I get in tonight, I'll throw a few scans up for fun, as well as put together a couple lots of inserts, and see if I can't move some of this stuff.

Sorry for the babbling,
    -Chris
    Last edited by BruinsFan08; 12-04-2012 at 04:46 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See plouffe13's Items on eBay

how much for the kyle clifford rookie royalty auto?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any interest in a seguin prime colours jumbo patch /6 for $100

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)
    Country

how much for the kyle clifford rookie royalty auto?

$10 shipped, pretty much half BV + shipping.

Any interest in a seguin prime colours jumbo patch /6 for $100

I'm looking to sell from my bucket so that I can buy something else, so not at the moment, sorry. If it's for trade, feel free to check my bucket, as I wouldn't mind trading, but all of my card-related funds are going into buying this Neely as soon as possible.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)
    Country

Still got a bunch of stuff available, moved the Lundqvist Clear Cut Pride and a couple others, but there's a ton of cards available. Also interested in trading, if a sale doesn't happen. Check my bucket, browse around, some low, some high, some rookies, some vets, autos, memorabilia, RC's, inserts, parallels, etc., even a nice folder full of Bruins cards that I'm looking to move!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Maple Leafs
    See durangatang7's Items on eBay

Looking at:
    Frattin Ult Sig
    JVR NHL Ink
    Tootoo PS
    Dick Irvin Voices of the Game auto
    Pronger BAP

Care to check my bucket/give me a lot price?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)
    Country

Looking at:
    Frattin Ult Sig
    JVR NHL Ink
    Tootoo PS
    Dick Irvin Voices of the Game auto
    Pronger BAP

Care to check my bucket/give me a lot price?

Not sure how I missed your post, sorry! I'll have a look when I get in from work, and let you know!

I've pulled a couple more cards off the list, but I've got plenty left, check the bucket, all cards are tagged by team, and shoot me an offer on anything NOT in my PC that catches your eye!

-Chris

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)
    Country

PM me with offers folks, if you ask for a price, I'll send it, but it's not going to be a fire sale or eBay clearance special.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Maple Leafs
    See durangatang7's Items on eBay

PM me with offers folks, if you ask for a price, I'll send it, but it's not going to be a fire sale or eBay clearance special.

Get a chance to check my list or work out a lot price?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See johnbull86's Items on eBay

you have any lucic available? pm me if so

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast