Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Your Fav Product Ever?

In this thread feel free to post your favorite product and why. I thought this would be a fun thread and for those of you that have read my threads, I just like having fun with a lot. I love seeing everyone's opinion so if you have one, post it! Personally, my favorite product has got to be 12/13 artifacts. I love the chances you have in it! For such a cheap box you practically always get a patch! Now of course $100 is not cheap but neither is $500 The Cup. I love the design, they really nailed it! The sets in it are very fun to do. I love how there is high-end in it such as 1/1. There are lot's of team Canada jerseys and patches. Overall, I love the product and I think it is great. That is my opinion, now what about yours?

10/11 The Cup. I've broken 6 tins in my life and hit 1 Dual Auto Rookie Shields, 1 Non-Auto Dual Shield & a 1/1 Black Rookie.

Can't complain about that!

I'm thinking 99/00 Century Legends, it had alll my favorite HOFers, the top 50 players of all time as chosen by The Sporting News, plus youngsters like Joe Sakic & Brett Hull & Mats Sundin. The autographs were almost all money-players (except for Sergei Samsonov) the jerseys were actually a rare pull, and the fact that I own the "not issued" Ken Dryden card is just icing on the cake :)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

1999 UD Wayne Gretzky Living Legend

Mine is 2003-04 Parkhurst Original 6 Rangers. I have all the Base and Regular Inserts, 10 of the 16 Autos, and 48 of the 63 Mem. I am a Rangers team collector, so what more could I ask for than a set filled with only Rangers cards.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 1995-96 Finest Refractors #99 Mark Messier.
    2003-04 Parkhurst Rookie Jersey and Sticks #SJ3 Mark Messier,
    2006-07 Flair Showcase #248 Henrik Lundqvist,
    2006-07 Sweet Shot #71 Henrik Lundqvist
    Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content

11 12 contenders. Great price point now too. Hard autos and chance at a patch and overall great design
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

08/09 Between the Pipes
    PC: ITG/The Cup/Masterpieces/Canada Theoren Fleury, Colin Wilson YGs/RCs, Mike Murphy (BTP + YG excl.), 08/09 BD GUJ K. Lehtonen, 06/07 H+P Gloves B. Comeau, K Ramo RCs, E. Etem #'d RCs, Artifacts Team Canada /299

Hidden Content - Tagged by player/team

OPC Premier
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

Quote Originally Posted by 13stepper View Post
    OPC Premier
    Which?
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

I'm going to be the only person to ever say this but 10/11 Panini Zenith.

I get killed on 90% of the boxes I break yet I always enjoy breaking it. I like the base design and the insert sets and the dare to tears are always fun even if you do just get a worthless epix insert. Horrible product yes but for whatever reason I still love it.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!
    Check out my COMC store below for cheaply priced Inserts/Rookies/and Game Used
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast