Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Awesome Opinions

08-09 UD Canadiens Centennial
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 204 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Mine would have to be the 1999/00 Retro. I loved the INKREDIBLE set
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    08-09 UD Canadiens Centennial
    I've seen your jerseys, do you have autos as well??
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    #3 Parkhurst Original 6 Montreal
    #2 UD Montreal Centennial Set
    #1 ITG Forever Rivals
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

I've never bought a box itself so I'll just talk about what sets I like.

UD Series 1/2, get the full base set every year because it includes about every notable player in the game, nice way to recap the season

71/72 Topps/O-Pee-Chee, awesome design. The cards are a bit expensive so I don't own many of them unfortunately but do make some customs based on that design.

1996 SPx Radiance, Panini Prime, Dominion, The Cup and a few other sets with really gorgeous base cards.

2001 Greats of the Game, Fleer Legacy, Legends Classic, Century Legends, Parkhurst Champions, etc. I have a set going where I try to collect cards of notable retired players showing their complete stats and all of those sets show the full year by year stats of those players. Wish another set like this is released this season.
    Buying: ITG Enshrined base cards: Hidden Content and similar base cards showing career stats for pre-60s retired hockey players

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    I've seen your jerseys, do you have autos as well??
    At one point I had 45 of the 65 single Habs Inks, including the Lapointe SP, but I hit the wall. Anything left on the need list would have been well into three figures per card. I made a couple of amazing swaps for some top-shelf Price stuff and a few other nice cards. Wish I'd kept a couple beyond what I still have but hey that's life.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 204 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

06/07 Sp Authentic...2 great rookie years in one! Almost all rookies were non redemption.

Hands down the 2000-01 Mario Legends sets, both Memorabilia and Signature. These are awesome cards, just wish I had more.
    I collect Mario Lemieux only. Everything else is for trade...
    My Inventory link --> Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

This year's Artifacts is awesome.

I also really liked Parkhurst Champions!
    Collecting Patrick Roy: 1160 cards

My Traders: Hidden Content

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast