Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Fav Product Ever?

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See Riley_NBHC's Items on eBay

Your Fav Product Ever?

In this thread feel free to post your favorite product and why. I thought this would be a fun thread and for those of you that have read my threads, I just like having fun with a lot. I love seeing everyone's opinion so if you have one, post it! Personally, my favorite product has got to be 12/13 artifacts. I love the chances you have in it! For such a cheap box you practically always get a patch! Now of course $100 is not cheap but neither is $500 The Cup. I love the design, they really nailed it! The sets in it are very fun to do. I love how there is high-end in it such as 1/1. There are lot's of team Canada jerseys and patches. Overall, I love the product and I think it is great. That is my opinion, now what about yours?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

10/11 The Cup. I've broken 6 tins in my life and hit 1 Dual Auto Rookie Shields, 1 Non-Auto Dual Shield & a 1/1 Black Rookie.

Can't complain about that!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I'm thinking 99/00 Century Legends, it had alll my favorite HOFers, the top 50 players of all time as chosen by The Sporting News, plus youngsters like Joe Sakic & Brett Hull & Mats Sundin. The autographs were almost all money-players (except for Sergei Samsonov) the jerseys were actually a rare pull, and the fact that I own the "not issued" Ken Dryden card is just icing on the cake :)

BANNED

Country
    See jp999's Items on eBay

1999 UD Wayne Gretzky Living Legend

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Mine is 2003-04 Parkhurst Original 6 Rangers. I have all the Base and Regular Inserts, 10 of the 16 Autos, and 48 of the 63 Mem. I am a Rangers team collector, so what more could I ask for than a set filled with only Rangers cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

11 12 contenders. Great price point now too. Hard autos and chance at a patch and overall great design

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

08/09 Between the Pipes

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

OPC Premier

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'm going to be the only person to ever say this but 10/11 Panini Zenith.

I get killed on 90% of the boxes I break yet I always enjoy breaking it. I like the base design and the insert sets and the dare to tears are always fun even if you do just get a worthless epix insert. Horrible product yes but for whatever reason I still love it.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast