Need Some Advice Please! What Scanner?

Hey all,

I've been collecting cards for a few years, but it's all been on the buying end. Now that I'm thinking about selling some stuff, I need some advice on a good scanner. I don't need the best on the market, just a good, reliable one that will get the job done. Any suggestions?

Thanks

check out a digital camera, might be cheaper and easier to use and takes up less space
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Collect a player/team, add it to out rolodex... Hidden Content

Have something you want to to share with the rest of us.....Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rocksaysits420 View Post
    check out a digital camera, might be cheaper and easier to use and takes up less space
    Yeah I own a pretty nice one, I've started using it and I'm liking the results for the most part. Thanks for the tip.
    Last edited by Valdorian; 12-03-2012 at 05:20 PM.

Wouldn't mind some recommendations though!
    Last edited by Valdorian; 12-03-2012 at 05:21 PM.

I'm actually in the same boat as you. I decided to try something different than a scanner.

I'm using this thing called scanbox, search it up on google, its about 20 bucks and it is a folder that builds into a portable scanner. It lets you put your smartphone on the top with a specific hole for the phone to allow you to take a picture of it. I love the fact that it folds into a regular folder and you can take it anywhere you are going. Just take a look at the product

If you are also in the market for a small inkjet printer, most multifuction machines have scanners on them that should be sufficient (that's what I usually use at least).

Quote Originally Posted by kaushikentucky View Post
    I'm actually in the same boat as you. I decided to try something different than a scanner.

I'm using this thing called scanbox, search it up on google, its about 20 bucks and it is a folder that builds into a portable scanner. It lets you put your smartphone on the top with a specific hole for the phone to allow you to take a picture of it. I love the fact that it folds into a regular folder and you can take it anywhere you are going. Just take a look at the product
    Cool product indeed, sadly I don't even own a smartphone, still using an ancient one. I've been using my digital camera, and it's actually working pretty well. I'd forgotten how good it is.
    I collect NBA patch cards, check them out! (Frequently updated)

Hidden Content