Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See js887's Items on eBay

Need Some Advice Please! What Scanner?

Hey all,

I've been collecting cards for a few years, but it's all been on the buying end. Now that I'm thinking about selling some stuff, I need some advice on a good scanner. I don't need the best on the market, just a good, reliable one that will get the job done. Any suggestions?

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

check out a digital camera, might be cheaper and easier to use and takes up less space

SCF Rewards
    Country

check out a digital camera, might be cheaper and easier to use and takes up less space

Yeah I own a pretty nice one, I've started using it and I'm liking the results for the most part. Thanks for the tip.
    Last edited by Valdorian; 12-03-2012 at 06:20 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wouldn't mind some recommendations though!
    Last edited by Valdorian; 12-03-2012 at 06:21 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm actually in the same boat as you. I decided to try something different than a scanner.

I'm using this thing called scanbox, search it up on google, its about 20 bucks and it is a folder that builds into a portable scanner. It lets you put your smartphone on the top with a specific hole for the phone to allow you to take a picture of it. I love the fact that it folds into a regular folder and you can take it anywhere you are going. Just take a look at the product

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you are also in the market for a small inkjet printer, most multifuction machines have scanners on them that should be sufficient (that's what I usually use at least).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm actually in the same boat as you. I decided to try something different than a scanner.

I'm using this thing called scanbox, search it up on google, its about 20 bucks and it is a folder that builds into a portable scanner. It lets you put your smartphone on the top with a specific hole for the phone to allow you to take a picture of it. I love the fact that it folds into a regular folder and you can take it anywhere you are going. Just take a look at the product

Cool product indeed, sadly I don't even own a smartphone, still using an ancient one. I've been using my digital camera, and it's actually working pretty well. I'd forgotten how good it is.