Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(37)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

A Huge Thanks To the Racing Staff

Now that the 2012 nascar season has come to an end, I justed wanted to take a moment, and give a huge shout out to the racing staff for all the great contests they run throughout the year. I thoroughly enjoy the Fantasy Racing, Survivor, and Chase For The Cup contests. I was lucky enough to win a few nice PC cards this year, and just wanted to say thank you again for doing this for the members of SCForum. Looking forward to the 2013 nascar season. I hope everyone has a safe, and happy holiday season!

Troy

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (187) NUTS

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    i agree with you 100% troy. thanks to the people who take the time to do these contests and keep track of the pick's.

thanks
    ben
    wanted 2004 triple hat cards of kenseth, labonte & stewart or multi color patches of other drivers.

Hidden Content

I agree 100% as well.

Many thanks to the staff for hosting these fine contests, can't wait for next season!!!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!

your very welcome guys thanks for participating!!!
    Carl Edwards Supercollector!!!
    Hidden Content

Agreed. Thanks for doing this!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting HOF Baseball, Football and Basketball GU and Autos; Kinsler and Braun; Basketball--Vintage and modern GU and Auto including Kobe, Lebron; C. Paul; Hockey-Ovechkin, Malkin, Crosby, Mason!
    Hidden Content