Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Laced up for the Hall!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jffoland's Items on eBay

Laced up for the Hall!

Hello! Ive got a bunch of new cards lately.The cheevers and mikita are from members on here.They were both very easy to deal with. I wanted to do the skate lace set, but after i bought the cheevers i saw what the older guys were going for and couldnt afford it.I still love having the card. The second card is a enshrined denis potvin "P" 1/1.Next up itg ultimate double game used of mikita.Next frank brimsek double game worn.lastly a card ive been looking for awhile for a good price ud lafleur auto. Thanks for the look!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens New York Yankees
    See HABS1122's Items on eBay

wow those are great cards !! love the lafleur & the cheevers

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    20 connexionhck
    Country

WOW amazing cards! The Lafleur auto is really clean and love the Skate Lace! Congrats :D

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (38)
    Country
    See golgo*13's Items on eBay

Nice pick ups, especially the Skate Lace. I like that idea better than Panini Prime Ties

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jffoland's Items on eBay

THanks for the comments!