Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Harbaugh confirmed yesterday that Kaepernick will be starting on Sunday against the Saints. No need to rush Smith back following the concussion, of course, but after Kap's play on Monday they have to go with the hot hand. And just because Kap's starting, doesn't mean that he'll take every snap under that 49ers playbook.
    Carey Price fan and collector - want your hard-signed autos!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 195 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

And this is how quickly it begins... Will 49ers QB Alex Smith play elsewhere in 2013?

That's what I hate about the sports' media -- they have a knee-jerk reaction to everything. No point in getting rid of Smith. I don't care for Smith one way or another, but the results speak for themselves. Kaep had a great game against the Bears, but he still has more to prove. He's not Joe Freaking Montana.

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    And this is how quickly it begins... Will 49ers QB Alex Smith play elsewhere in 2013?
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

That's kinda what I said when I tweeted the writer - it was one game. A good one, sure. But hey, some Patriots fans thought that Matt Cassel should have been retained after the 2008 season.

I don't see how both guy's will stay next year. I thought Alex was actually coming around this year with his percentage of completions and the new threats. Did people Colin's less then stellar performance against the Rams? I would have gone with Smith, then unless he pukes a game away stay with him, I think he's the best bet to the Superbowl.
    I collect Montee Ball, Denver Broncos, Russell Wilson, Mike Glennon, Chris Borland, Brett Smith
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

I believe starting Kaepernick will be a mistake. He is not the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by jaybird_1981 View Post
    I believe starting Kaepernick will be a mistake. He is not the answer.
    Not the answer for what? The 49rs are still a super bowl caliber team whether he starts or not.
    Hidden Content
    I trade by SV,PV (Common sense) only. Im only looking for PC needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Interanzionale View Post
    Not the answer for what? The 49rs are still a super bowl caliber team whether he starts or not.
    I don't think so. Kaepernick is not the type of QB a team built like this needs.

Quote Originally Posted by jaybird_1981 View Post
    I don't think so. Kaepernick is not the type of QB a team built like this needs.
    The fact that Kaepernick has speed to burn along with a strong arm is scary. Its exciting when 1 of the younger guys gets an opportunity and makes the most of it making him a household name.
    Hidden Content
    I trade by SV,PV (Common sense) only. Im only looking for PC needs.

Another good game by Kaepernick. 1 rush TD, 1 pass TD, over 200 yds passing, and 1 int. Cards are going for around 40-60 dollars, where before, they were around 12-20.
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast