Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I think the niners offseason will be really interesting. Esp if there's a flip back to Alex, If you're Kap would you want to stay? Does Alex want to stay knowing that missing one game could cost him?

I would love to be a fly in the coaches office.
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Tough game today for Kaepernick. It's one of those games which he's going to eventually have. Hopefully he learns to overcome his mistakes and get better. Skies the limit for him but he's gotta learn quickly if the niners want any chance for a superbowl.
    I collect Patrick Willis//Michael Crabtree//Stephen Curry!
    Help with my 2012 Topps Chrome refractor/base set needs! Hidden Content
    Check out my photobucket! Hidden Content

Or go back to the horse that got them to NFC Championship and if weren't for a couple fumbles, NFC champs.

The plot thickens.
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Harbaugh announced yesterday that Kap's starting again on Sunday against the Dolphins. I think that this pretty much means that the dye has been cast - he is officially the team's #1 QB now. He wasn't particularly good on Sunday, which would have been the opening for Harbaugh to go back to Smith under the "ride the hot hand" stuff. I hope that this doesn't mean the end of Alex in SF, but I don't see at this point how he gets back under centre unless Kap gets injured too.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 200 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

So far, another solid outing by Kap.
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

Another good outing by Kap. Let's hope he doesn't run into Wilson, again.
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket

Kap is a beast and he is the reason they won against the Packers. He just took care of business as a passer and as a rusher.

Well, Colin and the niners fell 4 points short of a SB victory. Good season overall by him. Hope he can improve and go for the ring in 2013!
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234