Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1984 Star Co Michael Jordan Versus 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan

Already put this post on the other cards forum but i would like to bring it here too, and want to hear collector opinion on this site..

I have both of the cards, but when i holding these cards together, i start thinking about which one is the true RC card for Michael Jordan.

for me personally i think STAR is the true RC card... how about you guys?? which one is the true RC of MJ in your opinion.. tq

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I passionately hate the term "true rookie."' The true one will be whichever one the prospective buyer considers as Jordan's rookie.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country
    See whyfly10's Items on eBay

Technically I would say both of these are rookies because they are the first card printed of the player from different companies/set...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Going by the year of issue it would be the star card but like most people, i consider "pack pulled" cards to be the "true" rookie cards. The Star cards were issued in team bags to people attending games at particular stadiums and NOT pulled from packs therefore not "true" rookie cards in my humble opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

I have both the cards too, but mine aren't graded and autographed like yours. Wow!

Most people I know with the Star Co. card think that's the true RC, and most people I know without the Star Co. card think the Fleer is the true RC.