Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Just because the IRS syas you owe them taxes doesn't necessarily mean their numbers are correct or that you owe taxes at all. The discrepancies can take years to resolve. Personally, I think arguments about who owes and doesn't owe taxes are pointless.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion...QVE38q2Woq9yjJ
    according to this he owes taxes from as far back as 2002 and potentially owes a billion dollars in taxes.

taxman, the reason I brought this up is i refuse to listen to someone on finances that does not have their finances together.
    also he tauted how the rich should be paying their fair share, but he hasn't even paid anything, much less his fair share.

it is like clinton talking about honesty, when he has shown he has none, or bush trying to tell someone how to speak,

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Again, just because someone "owes" back taxes doesn't mean they are dishonest or don't have a sound financial mind. The IRS could be trying to screw them over (happens all the time) of I'd just inept/incompetent/unreasonable with respect to a particular tax issue (happens all the time). While I don't agree with buffets politics, the tax thing I'd a non-issue as far as I'm concerned, just as romneys ought to be. Now, if a taxpayer is guilty of blatant tax evasion a la Wesley Snipes, Charlie Rangel, of Tim Geithner, that says more to me about their character than their financial expertise.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I can respect that

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

so he can complain the tax rate for the rich is too low and not even pay that, then try to get a break?
    does romney work for him ?
    last i knew romney paid his taxes and buffet did not, romney didn't complain, buffet did, buffet was obama's guy when it came to raising taxes on the rich, romney was not

so i would not bother listening to someones ideas who is obviously a scammer

when you find romney owes back taxes, let me know

Did I say Romney owed back taxes? No! He just didnt pay any...

Buffett is trying to work out a deal with the IRS...he has admitted to this...and Buffett paid his taxes not the corporation
    NO ONE want to pay taxes lets be honest. Romney has ways to not pay taxes and hides that fact...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12