WHAT A STEAL!!!! Thoughts?

I just picked up my dad's birthday gift off of ebay for what i think is an amazing price :D item was listed as a 40% off sale, and ive seen these sell in the past between 50-100. i got it for less than 25!!!!! comes with full original display and the CoA. lmk what you guys think, my dad is going to love this :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360474210733...84.m1439.l2649
    "We love you Arsenal, we do. We love you Arsenal, we do. We love you Arsenal, we do. Oooooh, Arsenal, we love you!"
    New York Yankees/New England Patriots/Boston Celtics/Boston Bruins/Arsenal FC
    Always looking for Blake Bortles (UCF Uniform)

Hidden Content - Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (93)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I really hate to say it but I really dont think that is authentic honestly

Quote Originally Posted by jaydoublez View Post
    I really hate to say it but I really dont think that is authentic honestly
    what makes you say it is non-authentic? i did my research before hand and it was indeed a promotion from Warner when the movie was released. i also so multiple of these that were PSA/DNA Auth'd
    "We love you Arsenal, we do. We love you Arsenal, we do. We love you Arsenal, we do. Oooooh, Arsenal, we love you!"
    New York Yankees/New England Patriots/Boston Celtics/Boston Bruins/Arsenal FC
    Always looking for Blake Bortles (UCF Uniform)

Hidden Content - Hidden Content

looks authentic to me..... I'm not a master of authentication though. At any rate, if it is and you have the proper COA, then congrats on the pick up. Nice one.
    Hidden Content
    I Collect: Drew Brees, Christan Ponder, Armanti Edwards.

dont listen to some people on here man, they think their the guru of autographs...nice pick up...

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (93)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Wow LOL I never claimed to be a guru of anything, I gave my opinion and told the person who posted this why I thought so, its so funny, all these boards and posts have been people just arguing lately.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (15)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydoublez View Post
    Wow LOL I never claimed to be a guru of anything, I gave my opinion and told the person who posted this why I thought so, its so funny, all these boards and posts have been people just arguing lately.
    I could not agree with you more, one of the reasons I have pretty much stopped posting on here. Also the amount of fake stuff on here is alarming.