Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1/1 collectors check this legendary Ty Cobb!!!!

I have been wanting to make at least 1 large trade before Christmas Day. I am hoping someone enjoys 1/1's especially someone who is looking for one the greatest players in baseball history Ty Cobb. I am looking or $210 in trade value, Players I have interest in are; Andrew Luck, Lebron, Walter Payton, Derrick Rose and Peyton MAnning just to name a few. I am not limited to only trading for those players. Those are just primary superstars i am looking for. I know this is a football forum but i am looking for football for this card and i know others who collect 1/1's may be interested. I will check buckets but please no scrubs. Thank you for taking the time too look!

SCM

Last edited by SportsCardMIKE; 12-02-2012 at 02:02 AM. Reason: replaced picture
    My Bucket is ;Meticulous Precise Immaculate Pristine Presentable and basically easy to browse through. So please view it even if you don't think you want to trade. Hidden Content

check me for it
    I super collect Larry Walker, Blair White, Tommy Dreamer and MSU one of ones
    I can only send on Sat's. I am sorry if but that is my only day off.
    I do not ask or use paypal gift. Please do not ask for it as I will not use it.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (88)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    i have this it books at $250
    I DONT DO PAYPAL
    I TRADE EVEN BOOK VALUE

RED SOX-PATRIOTS-GOLF
    Hidden Content

cmb for it >.thanks bee
    FROM NOW ON THERE WILL BE A FREEBIE WITH EVERY DEAL I DO 4/11/11
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    I TRADE BY ( BV ) SO YOUR KNOW
    UNLESS THERES NO BV ON THE CARD

pcmb and lmk
    Hidden Content

Always looking for: Walter Payton autos, Brett Favre autos, Vintage Football, rookies, autos and patches in basketball and football, Notre Dame autographs and patches.

up up anyone else?
    My Bucket is ;Meticulous Precise Immaculate Pristine Presentable and basically easy to browse through. So please view it even if you don't think you want to trade. Hidden Content

to the top

Ttt..........

bump for the night

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast