Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

Anyone have any 60s to early 70s comics for trade or sale?

if for trade Id mainly be able to trade sports stuff... or if you are looking for comics I have a bunch of stuff from the 80s through 2000s most of it marvel stuff like spiderman, x-men and so on

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I do, but not trading ATM unless it is for Key
    Picked up a few long boxes yesterday,mostly Silver and gold with a few Bronze.
    Going to move the DC books in 1 lot, a little over 100. A few key but nothing "godly". Lot of 10-15.00 books
    They range from Good to VF with the lot average being VG/VG+
    Looking for 380.00 plus shipping. Should tally out to 120 books.
    Most are Superman, Action Comics,Adventure Comics,Flash,brave and the Bold,Lois lane,Jimmy Olsen,World's Finest,Green lantern,etc,etc.
    But all are DC and I would say only 4-5 are not super hero mainstream books :)
    Anyway, just moving to get the cash cleared and onto the next lot. I know little about DC and have little to no market here on Silver DC so I tend to move it out as soon as I get it.
    Here is an example of the DC stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country

dang I dont have that much money right now unfortunately.... if I did well I'd definitely be interested in it... is there any chance you would be able to break up the lot?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

No interest in breaking it up
    Would be cherry picked. Easier to leave the meat there and let someone make money, than to part it out and have books on hand that sit.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No interest in breaking it up
    Would be cherry picked. Easier to leave the meat there and let someone make money, than to part it out and have books on hand that sit.

oh ok... didnt have any plans on cherry picking anything because honestly I was not looking for any specific issues just some old stuff in general heck I probably wouldve went for the ones that would have ended up sitting but thanks for the response though

if you do end up breaking it up I'd be interested.... I know you had some Spiderman stuff is that the only marvel stuff you have?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have quite a bit of marvel
    just depends on what you are looking for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have quite a bit of marvel
    just depends on what you are looking for.

well I guess depending on what you have any of these titles I may have some interest in

fantastic four
    captain america
    thor
    avengers
    iron man
    daredevil
    incredible hulk
    ghost rider
    tales of suspense
    strange tales
    x-men

and to a lesser extent

silver surfer
    submariner
    sgt fury
    nick fury

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have most of it really
    From beaters to High grades.
    I have some reader Fantastic Fours I just picked up along with some Avengers and Nick Fury

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have most of it really
    From beaters to High grades.
    I have some reader Fantastic Fours I just picked up along with some Avengers and Nick Fury

not really looking for anything too high grade and nothing so beat up it looks like it will fall apart after a read or two either.... so somewhere in between the two extremes..... it can have some issues but I like all the pages to be there and everything intact with no big tears or anything like that... when I order online from the big shops normally I try and stay somewhere in the 5.5 to 7.5 range

so if you have some stuff in that range let me know what you have and what you would be needing for each one

SCF Rewards
    Country

now that I think about it condition wise I have went lower than 5.5 on some stuff but its normally because the price was real cheap so I picked them up just to read

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast