Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: BCW Supplies

SCF Rewards
    Country

BCW Supplies

I just wanted to pass this along. 7.5% Discount Code on $75 or more good through December 31st:

HOLIDAY-BCW

Hopefully I posted this in the correct section and it is not against the rules.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jerseycoastcollectibles's Items on eBay

Interesting.. Where did you find this? I see nothing on their website, and I am a BCW retailer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interesting.. Where did you find this? I see nothing on their website, and I am a BCW retailer.

I received an email from them. I thought it's because I've ordered from them in the past but now I don't know since you are a BCW retailer. Here is the email:

"Holiday Season Collectible Supplies Coupon
    To celebrate the holiday shopping season BCW is offering a Discount Coupon in addition to our Free Shipping and Regular Monthly Specials! BCW is giving 7.5% off on purchases of at least $75 to all of our valued online customers. You may use this promotional code on any combination of products throughout our website.
    This discount coupon is valid for website orders only.

7.5% Discount Coupon Code: HOLIDAY-BCW

Time is limited so redeem your coupon before December 31st, 2012 by using the promotional code in the Coupon Section of the check-out page. After inputting the promotional code your order total will be instantly adjusted.

Feel free to email this coupon to anyone you think will take advantage of it. There are no limits to how many times you can use the coupon before time expires!"

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 11-21-2012 at 02:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jerseycoastcollectibles's Items on eBay

Thanks for the info! You are probably right about getting the email since you bought from them in the past. Maybe it is just for current customers, as they are not posting it on their retail site.

Seeing I buy from them wholesale, I would not be included. Hey, maybe I will try the coupon code anyway and see what happens LOL!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ed,

Your very welcome. Hopefully the code works for you. I figured since they said "Feel free to email this coupon to anyone you think will take advantage of it." I figured they would not have a problem with me posting it here.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too and everyone else.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 11-21-2012 at 04:31 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just wanted to bump this just in case anyone can use the discount. I'll probably bump it one more time as the discount runs out the end of the month.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just wanted to give this one last bump in case anyone is interested since the promotion ends December 31st.

...Rick