Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

DACardWorld Question

Will these highly anticipated Black Friday sales be available in-store as well as on the website? (Just to cut down on s/h costs.)
    Also, what will these sales look like?

Thanks in advance, Colin.
    Last edited by BackstromCaps19; 11-21-2012 at 05:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

I called them and they wouldn't tell me, although it seemed that they honestly weren't sure. All I know is that the one in Orchard Park, NY opens at 3am and the black friday packs are being used at 11am-2pm

i started a thread about the pack here if you are interested:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...k-Friday-Packs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chadley300's Items on eBay

The guy at the transit store told me today that they would not likely have the same deals as the website. He seemed to think that they would have little discounts on wax; most of them would be on the jerseys, etc.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

The guy at the transit store told me today that they would not likely have the same deals as the website. He seemed to think that they would have little discounts on wax; most of them would be on the jerseys, etc.

So would the deals on boxes most likely be better in the store or online?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cmo5885's Items on eBay

its my understanding that the wax deals will be online primarily with little in store wax discounts but if you want "old" sabres and bills stock it will be cheap on BF (this is from a friend i have who works in the warehouse)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

its my understanding that the wax deals will be online primarily with little in store wax discounts but if you want "old" sabres and bills stock it will be cheap on BF (this is from a friend i have who works in the warehouse)

wow thanks for the heads up!! maybe i'll just buy something online then lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See railblaze's Items on eBay

I was told the same thing today - the sales currently in store ($57 or something for Contenders, $61 for Anthology, etc..) are as good as the in-store is going to get, but each location will have Black Friday packs to give out with purchase (while supplies last blah blah blah)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are they or any other card stores having Black Friday sales on vintage packs? I've always wanted to buy a pre-1972 OPC/Topps/Parkhurst lot or unopened pack but they're usually quite expensive.