Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ITG 2011-12 Enforcers

Blog Entries
    Country
    See HBlumUSMC's Items on eBay

ITG 2011-12 Enforcers

With my short-term set building goal complete which was my 2012 Panini R&S Rookie Crusade jumbo Patch collection (I know this is the hockey section but if you are interested cmb to view my complete set) I'm looking for a new challenge so I was reading up on ITG products and came across the 2011-12 Enforcer set and I just LOVE the design, I just ordered a hobby box. I'm wondering if anyone here collects either the base, insert, or auto/GU set of this product?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

What do you need to know about this product. I have completed the base and have 75% of the Autos. I have several extras if you are looking to complete a set.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Country

I'm just trying to see who here collects this product, it looks really sweet and something I am really interested in, I know this product does not appeal to a lot of people due to the lack of star players ie Lemieux, Gretzky, Crosby but I still find it to be a creative and attractive looking set and I am looking forward to collecting it. Also, I wouldn't mind knowing who here has any of the cards from the set FS/FT, I would love to trade, unfortunately since the weakest part of my collection is hockey I lack any decent trade bait, so preferably I wouldn't mind knowing who here would be willing to trade for other sports (Baseball/Football/MMA).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

TheCardBandit, I too am collecting the set, I got a few extras kicking around if you;d like them. PM me.
    Eric

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I have done the base set and still have a few extras that I could sell. I'm also collecting the Gino Odjick cards from the product.

There are some sweet cards in that product. I pulled this one which is now gone. /8

Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

I've done the base set and whatever cards they put out for Peckham (that I could find or afford). Its a sweet looking set completed too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

It's a great set, lots of history contained therein...love reading the backs of those! I got super lucky on the two boxes I bought and made a huge profit on them, but might even buy a couple more boxes to have them in my PC. I hated the look of the autos (band-aid design) when it came out but it has grown on me over time. The product is definitely priced right, right NOW and will dry up soon, IMO.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

I've got a few extra autographs kicking around here too if you decide to do the autograph set. Just give me a shout!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm chasing Lyle Odelein, Dave Manson & Stu Grimson cards, also slowly picking away at a base set

Blog Entries
    Country

Btw Blowout cards has them (Enforcers) on sale for $40, now I have two boxes on the way!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast