Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    1 success today.......................

Dan Fouts
    C/O Home in 8 days, signed 3/3
    Nice quick success, needed both the topps all-american and the topps fan favorites for my set.

2. Wata Photo
    Nice I need to send Fouts and McMahon.

Nice I need to send Fouts and McMahon.
    They are two of the best ttm signers and also return usually under two weeks.

Love the All-American Cards. Congrats!
    Hidden Content (updated frequently)

Always looking for cards/memorabilia to trade from:

Scott Spiezio, Kelly Dransfeldt, Billy Petrick, Zack Petrick, Jacob Goebbert, Jeff Query, & Dez Clark. Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears & Chicago Blackhawks

2 successes today.....

Kenneth Faried
    C/O Nuggets in 10 days, signed 2/2
    Really nice success from one of my favorite players in the NBA. Even added the "MANIMAL" inscription which I was really suprised he added.

Wanderlei Silva
    C/O Gym in 25 days, signed 4/4
    Nice success from one of my favorite UFC fighters. One of the best of all-time. Also added a really nice letter saying he appreciated all the support from the fans.

1 success today.......

Dave Foley
    C/O Home in 11 days, signed 4/4
    Nice success from the member of The Electric Company. Needed both the all-american and the fan favorite for my sets.

1 success today.........

Demetrious Johnson
    C/O Gym in 27 days, signed 2/2
    Nice success from the current flyweight title holder. Looking forward to his fight against John Dodson at UFC on fox on Jan 26 for the title.

Just updated my ttm folder in photobucket, added some nice 4x6 and 8x10 successes including Black Griffin!

1 success today.........

Carlos Condit
    C/O Gym in 34 days, signed 4/4
    Cool success from UFC Welterweight championship contender. Also sent a signed letter saying how much the fans mean to him and to make sure to watch his fight at UFC 158 March 16

You've got a good collection going. Can't wait to see more!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast