Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

The lockout is definitely affecting my interest in acquiring new cards and other items that contribute to Hockey Related Revenue. It has not had much of a negative effect on my sales. People seem to still really like that Pricey fella.

I have become a greater contributor to the NFL's Football Related Revenue, however.

I have spent a lot on football lately, too, since starting the 1997 UD Legends auto set. I'm barely at the halfway point, and it's already proven an expensive exercise. I saw a Walter Payton just sell for somewhere in the $2,000 range, so that one is going to hurt a lot when the time comes. I'm also doing the accompanying 2011 College Legends set.

Basketball has taken the rest of my hobby-related spending. Working on at least four auto sets right now, all made up of HOFers or retired stars. I like the old-school stuff better than the new stuff, although I still have plans to buy a Lebron Exquisite at some point...maybe with next year's tax refund? My wife may disagree, however.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Mine have gone up in price to be straight up honest. Regular GU and inserts sell for more right now because there aren't any rookies lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hate the lockout, I miss hockey but I'm really enjoying the deals on ebay
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

I'm not much of a seller at this point, but my purchases have definitely gone right up since the lockout began. There are some good deals, and, I find, even better availability out there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

I'm not a huge seller but I regularly sell on ebay. Mine are actually the same as usual as far as % return is concerned.

But with the free ebay listings and my number of listings at around 300-400/month (not exceeding 500 threshold; many re-listings), I can sell for the price I choose, so I don't have to set it at $0.99 and hope for the best.

If the free listings get scrapped in January and the lockout is still ongoing, it'll be a different story.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See th1ckasabr1ck's Items on eBay

Selling is down big time, but it's a fantastic time to buy. Have added some nice things to my PC!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Maple Leafs
    See durangatang7's Items on eBay

My sales have been ok have been lucky to get prices I wanted, but I don't really sell much. The free listings is really helping a lot!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See icouldusesomeluck's Items on eBay

October was my worst sales month in 3 years. November won't be any better either.

Derek

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Selling is down big time, but it's a fantastic time to buy. Have added some nice things to my PC!

I have noticed the same thing. I am strictly a buyer on E-Bay, and I have picked up a number of PC cards for less than I thought I would over the past few months.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12