Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    The lockout is definitely affecting my interest in acquiring new cards and other items that contribute to Hockey Related Revenue. It has not had much of a negative effect on my sales. People seem to still really like that Pricey fella.

I have become a greater contributor to the NFL's Football Related Revenue, however.
    I have spent a lot on football lately, too, since starting the 1997 UD Legends auto set. I'm barely at the halfway point, and it's already proven an expensive exercise. I saw a Walter Payton just sell for somewhere in the $2,000 range, so that one is going to hurt a lot when the time comes. I'm also doing the accompanying 2011 College Legends set.

Basketball has taken the rest of my hobby-related spending. Working on at least four auto sets right now, all made up of HOFers or retired stars. I like the old-school stuff better than the new stuff, although I still have plans to buy a Lebron Exquisite at some point...maybe with next year's tax refund? My wife may disagree, however.

Mine have gone up in price to be straight up honest. Regular GU and inserts sell for more right now because there aren't any rookies lol
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

I hate the lockout, I miss hockey but I'm really enjoying the deals on ebay
    MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8
    Bucket - Hidden Content
    Looking for - Roy / Brodeur / Luongo / Fleury / Bernier / Potvin / Price +++

I'm not much of a seller at this point, but my purchases have definitely gone right up since the lockout began. There are some good deals, and, I find, even better availability out there.

I'm not a huge seller but I regularly sell on ebay. Mine are actually the same as usual as far as % return is concerned.

But with the free ebay listings and my number of listings at around 300-400/month (not exceeding 500 threshold; many re-listings), I can sell for the price I choose, so I don't have to set it at $0.99 and hope for the best.

If the free listings get scrapped in January and the lockout is still ongoing, it'll be a different story.
    PC: ITG/The Cup/Masterpieces Theoren Fleury, Colin Wilson YGs, 07/08 Heroes and Prospects +3-color GUJ pieces, 06/07 H+P Gloves B. Comeau, K Ramo RCs, Artifacts Team Canada /299

Hidden Content - Tagged by player/team

Selling is down big time, but it's a fantastic time to buy. Have added some nice things to my PC!
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Bruins PC cards - Shields, 1/1s, anything high end! PM me if you want to trade!

My sales have been ok have been lucky to get prices I wanted, but I don't really sell much. The free listings is really helping a lot!
    LOOKING FOR:
    The Cup Limited Logos & Ultimate Premium Patches (all years) of all Leaf players
    Hard Signed Autos (SPA SOTT, Ultimate Signatures)
    Ian White cards that I don't have --- Hidden Content
    Hidden Content --- Hidden Content

October was my worst sales month in 3 years. November won't be any better either.

Derek
    12 BUCK MAFIA
    Check out my Marcus Johansson, Dmitry Orlov, Tom Wilson, & Connor Carrick PC's..... @ Hidden Content
    Updated July 17, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by spg View Post
    Selling is down big time, but it's a fantastic time to buy. Have added some nice things to my PC!
    I have noticed the same thing. I am strictly a buyer on E-Bay, and I have picked up a number of PC cards for less than I thought I would over the past few months.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 1995-96 Finest Refractors #99 Mark Messier.
    2003-04 Parkhurst Rookie Jersey and Sticks #SJ3 Mark Messier,
    2006-07 Flair Showcase #248 Henrik Lundqvist

Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12