Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Black Friday Sale

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jerseycoastcollectibles's Items on eBay

Exclamation Black Friday Sale

As everyone is full aware of the devastation Hurricane Sandy impacted on the East Coast, New Jersey especially, and the many families that have lost everything they owned, we have posted a link on our homepage to make donations to the Red Cross. All donations will go to the families devastated by this disaster. With the holidays soon approaching, these families can use all the help we can give them.

This Friday, (Black Friday) 11/23/2012, Jersey Coast Collectibles will be having a site wide sale on all of our products. 20% discount on all items in our store. 10% of the proceeds from this sale will go directly to the Red Cross for the relief effort. It's the least we can do.

As many of you know, we also sustained major damage to our shore home on Long Beach Island. Once we were able to access the island to assess the damage, we fared much better than we anticipated. I measured the waterline on the first floor of our home and it measured 39 inches. Needless to say the first floor is a total loss. Thankfully the house is structurally sound. We have been in the process of ripping up carpet, removing furniture and appliances, and tearing out walls.

It will be a long road to recovery, but we will rebuild. On a brighter note, none of our inventory, or my PC were stored at that location, so it could have been a lot worse. I could have lived with losing the inventory, but my PC? I would have died! There are too many valuable and cherished mementos there that are irreplaceable.

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jerseycoastcollectibles's Items on eBay

Sale will be starting tonight around 11pm est, and if all goes well we might even have another one on Cyber Monday.

Happy Thanksgiving!