Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 boxes Strata, meh

3 boxes Strata, meh

stuff failed to impress other than my blackmon pc pull! I should have done 1 panini black! Oh well i started opening some loose packs he had left, and opened 2 boxes and then some more loose packs from a 3rd box!

got this but traded it at the LCS! took a pic before the shop owner got it!

not since my flacco 1/1 have i pulled a nice patch like this and its PC TOO!

Clear Cuts

wasnt he cut, ™™™ topps?

# to 150

# to 55, wifes jets pc

# to 30
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

The Blackmon GU is awesome, great stuff.

To answer your question Childs wasn't cut but had season ending tears in his knees.
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/ Derek Carr/Chrome RCs
    LF: TJ Ward/
    Demaryius Thomas/Aqib Talib/Broncos rookie color chrome

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Those clear cuts and jersey card were all really decent pulls with legit rookies except the Childs. The regular autos were definitely worse than meh though. Overall not bad at all IMHO
    Collecting: Tom Brady, Rodney Harrison, Chandler Jones, Rob Gronkowski, Patriots, Patrick Roy, Pedro Martinez (Red Sox Jersey only)

Sweet pc pull on the Blackmon, If you decided to sell the Decastro let me know.
    collecting former Penn State player, Steelers, and Phillies...

Man... You had much better luck with Panini this year bud

if u end up selling the lamichael let me know!

i dont have padded envelopes folks, sorry, so NO trades or sales! The hillman has a bend in the back corner so it is not fs/ft, and the lamichael james is 100. I wont sell it until he is given a chance, and there is only one on ebay with a slight 2 color patch. This one has the whole arm sleeve.
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

That was a pretty solid Strata break based on the other ones I've seen. Definitely a sick patch and that Broyles patch was pretty solid too.
    NFL: Collecting Ray Rice, Matthew Stafford, Joe Flacco, Tony Romo, Sean Lee, and Brett Favre
    NBA: Collecting Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, and of course Jordan
    MLB: Collecting Will "The Thrill" Clark
    Work in progress Bucket: Hidden Content

You did a lot better out of 3 then I did out of 4. That Blackmon should be a 1/1. You talk about hitting a guy that was cut. How about Dwight Jones from the texans who told them in May he wasn't playing and he still has an auto in this stuff. Epic fail topps. Congrags on the Blackmon it's really sick
    Hidden Content

Mainly into football. Looking for RC Auto prospects, some HOFERs and Former Vols.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast