Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Final Sale Thread - Everything I'm not keeping is available

Gone
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 02-09-2013 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Adding
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

in the process of scanning and Adding
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---

Mother of God...

Quote Originally Posted by policeradio556 View Post
    Mother of God...

here is the stack of Private Signings I have to scan yet

---

Oye.... As always should you have any Flyers (Read,G,Cooter,Rinaldo,Schenn) Id like first crack at them... PS... Did shipping to Canada suddenly become astronomical?

If there was an Eberle or two in that stack or another I would be interested for sure. And good luck to you and all the new things coming up.
    Possibly looking to sell anything in my Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by policeradio556 View Post
    Oye.... As always should you have any Flyers (Read,G,Cooter,Rinaldo,Schenn) Id like first crack at them... PS... Did shipping to Canada suddenly become astronomical?
    Shipping shot up quite a bit. I'll get you a list because I do have a few Flyer things

Quote Originally Posted by oilerscollector View Post
    If there was an Eberle or two in that stack or another I would be interested for sure. And good luck to you and all the new things coming up.
    not much in the way of Eberle, if any at all.
    ---

Anymore Gerbe/Simmonds/ M St Louis beside the Private Signings I see?

Quote Originally Posted by OPCbreaker43 View Post
    Anymore Gerbe/Simmonds/ M St Louis beside the Private Signings I see?
    Gerbe no
    Simmonds no
    St. Louis - The Cup Triple Patch and a 10-11 Dominion 4-clr Jersey Number Parallel #6/25
    ---

Good deal... (ugh to shipping) yeah a list would be great though... No rush I dunno how much I'll be on SCF the next few days, so FB message might be the way to go of the Flyers stuff when you get a chance as I'm attached at the hip to that (still haven't mastered the surfing of other websites yet from my iPhone)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast