Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Country
    See HBlumUSMC's Items on eBay

Alright you hockey folks out there, recommend me a box to break!!!

I'm feeling froggy, got some extra $$$ and I just want to break a box, not just any box but a HOCKEY box, maybe it's due to the NHL Lockout, maybe it's due to the increase play time of NHL13, I just miss hockey... Thing is I've never broken a hockey box before and I pretty much know nothing when it comes to hockey cards.

I've been looking around and I REALLY like the FOREVER RIVALS box, been looking at some of the cards on eBay and I like the way they look, the price isn't cheap yet it's not insanely expensive and for the amount of hits in one box I feel you get what you pay for, I also like the fact that it has a small base set the ONLY problem is I'm neither a fan of the Canadiens or the Leafs...

So basically I am looking for something along the same price range that offers and equal amount of hits but is not limited to just 2 teams, any recommendations?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

11-12 Contenders. boxes are around $60 from what i hear

SCF Rewards
    Country

11-12 Contenders. boxes are around $60 from what i hear

$49.95 now. That is an insane price. I'm pretty sure it was labeled up to $120 upon release. Given the fact you get I believe 3 autos, with a really good chance at one of those patch auto's that look AWESOME, or even a booklet, you could get two boxes for under the price that just ONE was selling for just a few months ago.

Another one is Luxury Suite from 10/11...from what I hear the resell value isn't good, but you can pull some really cool auto's and patches from it. A lot of people don't like this product though.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

01-02 Titanium Hobby

A chance at a Datsyuk RC #/13, or a Kovalchuk #/17.

They are down in price below $45.00 now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

01-02 Titanium Hobby

A chance at a Datsyuk RC #/13, or a Kovalchuk #/17.

They are down in price below $45.00 now.

Just busted one of these myself, they are fun, and got mine for $40.

However, if you want something similar, I'd say stick to non-2012/13 products outside of 12/13 Artifacts. If you don't mind parallels, Artifacts is a good buy. However, Luxury Suite (Around $90), Contenders (at anything below $70 is an insane deal). My personal favourite in this price range of $100 would be 11/12 Certified. I liked it. However it is all personal preference. Go through the box break forums and see if there is anything you like :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sortguld's Items on eBay

Contenders would be my choice.
    Just did 4 boxes this weekend and got 2 patches /100 and 11 hardsigned cards among other things most fun i had breaking for awhile.

Blog Entries
    Country
    See HBlumUSMC's Items on eBay

Well I have appreciated all the input, I was browsing around looking at ITG because I really love how the Forever Rivals set looks and came across their 2011-12 Enforcer product. I love the way it looks and the idea and creativity of it, not to mention 7 hits for 55 bucks s definitely worth the price. I now have a box on the way and I am excited!

SCF Rewards
    Country

$49.95 now. That is an insane price. I'm pretty sure it was labeled up to $120 upon release. Given the fact you get I believe 3 autos, with a really good chance at one of those patch auto's that look AWESOME, or even a booklet, you could get two boxes for under the price that just ONE was selling for just a few months ago.

Another one is Luxury Suite from 10/11...from what I hear the resell value isn't good, but you can pull some really cool auto's and patches from it. A lot of people don't like this product though.

WOW $50?

Who has it for that price?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

WOW $50?

Who has it for that price?

DA did last friday for their pre black friday sale, it will be $50 again come this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday if supplies last. I bought 3 last week will probably do another 4 assuming that is the max quantity like it was last week.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

ITG Captain-C was nice if you like Forever Rivals.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast