Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

Thanksgiving Showoff-Show Us Your 5 Cards Your Most Thankful are in your Collection!

it is tough to narrow it down to just 5 but do your best-here it goes! (This was tough-especially only choosing one patch card)

I am thankful to have this one because it was one of the first 1/1s I owned and also I love the design of the subset-having the complete rainbow is awesome

I am thankful to have this one because it was a card that was not released with the product and it is my favorite autograph design to date-plus the signature is beautiful on this card with an inscription to boot

This one I am thankful to have because it was a redemption that took forever. Almost a year later after Carl misplaced the first batch he was supposed to sign I finally got it

This one I am thankful to have because it completed my first hard Race Used rainbow and it is my first race used 1 of 1

This one I am thankful for because of the patch-choosing this one over the others is hard because i do have 2 other duck patch cards but this one contains the full piece

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See biggums7's Items on eBay

My top 5 cards im most thankful for are:

#5. Love having a piece of firesuit where i know exactly what part of the firesuit its from, this being from the KYLEBUSCH.COM on the back of his firesuit

#4. Its a 1/1 from Showcase. Nuf Said

#3. I really love the look of this card

#2. My 1st 1/1.

#1. Love the inscription "Support the Troops!"

Last edited by Biggums7; 11-22-2012 at 11:33 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See AMin1004zyn's Items on eBay

First, I am primarily a collector of San Jose Sharks Hockey Cards. I do have a secondary collection of Danica Patrick, so the five I am most thankful for are below. I only collect Danica cards numbered as part of the base set, and non-memorabilia non-auto inserts. I do not collect parallels.

1. 2010 PressPass Showcase #51 Danica Patrick PP SM AU RC 15/75
    The NNS Rookie Card to Have

2. 2012 PressPass Showcase #61 Danica Patrick RS FS AU 21/50
    The NSC Rookie Card to Have

3. 2012 Total Memorabilia 34B Danica Patrick SP w/hlmt
    The First NSC Rookie Card

4. 2012 PressPass Ignite Limelight L1 Danica Patrick SP
    One of the Better SP Inserts

5. 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Decade of Super Models Danica Patrick Memorabilia DP5 Danica Patrick
    Out of a boxed set where you are guaranteed a Danica Memorabilia Card. My Favorite Danica Patrick!

Slideshow: My Complete Modest Danica Patrick Collection
    http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k103/Scottsdale7711/Danica%20Patrick%20Collection/?albumview=slideshow

SCF Rewards
    Country

First NASCAR autograph I ever pulled.

The Truex autograph rookie stripes were not inserted into packs, they given away through a promotion. This is the only one I have seen.

My first Truex patch

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

thanks everyone awesome cards hope some more post!