any piazza cards or alonzo mourning cards..awesome thing u are doing
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !!!!
    MY WANTLIST!! Hidden Content

bosh
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Collect a player/team, add it to out rolodex... Hidden Content

Have something you want to to share with the rest of us.....Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by yazfan71 View Post
    Any of the Perez-Steele postcards of Yastrzemski! Also curious, are you joining us at the National in Chicago next year?
    I will keep a eye out for the postcards if anyc an be found. As for the Nationals I will not be going as there is not support from the site as a whole to keep paying to set up. The only support has been from a few select members who make it feasible to set up from a cost point. So with that said going to take the family to Myrtle Beach during the National in Chicago. I do have a tentative plan to stay with a friend family and set up with him and others when it back in Cleveland. If some members wish to set up with be more than happy to book the table and pull in some extras for them from the show promoter if anyone is interested.

DOn
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Even though Peyton Manning is a bum, I would be looking for his stuff

Very cool gesture!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    I will keep a eye out for the postcards if anyc an be found. As for the Nationals I will not be going as there is not support from the site as a whole to keep paying to set up. The only support has been from a few select members who make it feasible to set up from a cost point. So with that said going to take the family to Myrtle Beach during the National in Chicago. I do have a tentative plan to stay with a friend family and set up with him and others when it back in Cleveland. If some members wish to set up with be more than happy to book the table and pull in some extras for them from the show promoter if anyone is interested.

DOn
    Well, you will be missed in Chicago Don, but I hope that you have a wonderful time in Myrtle Beach with the family! Also hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Take care,
    Kelly
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 555/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 9/19 (47.4%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

Any of the Perez-Steele postcards of Yastrzemski! Also curious, are you joining us at the National in Chicago next year?
    Well, you will be missed in Chicago Don, but I hope that you have a wonderful time in Myrtle Beach with the family! Also hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Take care,
    Kelly
    Kelly,
    It a blast and I already know members from here that will be there. Will definitely have to create a thread of folks who are going so they can give us a update as they attend the show. Nothing like the eyecandy, good times, and camarederie that can be shared in a thread with pic's or updates. Hope you and those who attend have a blast.

D
    O
    N
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Dispute Assistant Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Right now i like 11-12 ygs and of course TJ Galiardi. have fun at the show!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Galiardi, JVR & Jonathan Bernier

I'm always looking to add more Bobrovskys
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!
    Check out my COMC store below for cheaply priced Inserts/Rookies/and Game Used
    Hidden Content

Find ANY Russell Wilson and i'll gladly take them off your hands! fun contest
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Anything autographed no matter how inexpensive. I just started this awesome hobby and autos are my thing. THANKS !!!!!!

~Bill~
    Anything autographed...
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast