Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Cincinnati Bengals Miami Heat
    See bradwells1977's Items on eBay

any piazza cards or alonzo mourning cards..awesome thing u are doing

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

bosh

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Any of the Perez-Steele postcards of Yastrzemski! Also curious, are you joining us at the National in Chicago next year?

I will keep a eye out for the postcards if anyc an be found. As for the Nationals I will not be going as there is not support from the site as a whole to keep paying to set up. The only support has been from a few select members who make it feasible to set up from a cost point. So with that said going to take the family to Myrtle Beach during the National in Chicago. I do have a tentative plan to stay with a friend family and set up with him and others when it back in Cleveland. If some members wish to set up with be more than happy to book the table and pull in some extras for them from the show promoter if anyone is interested.

DOn

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Indianapolis Colts Baltimore Orioles

Even though Peyton Manning is a bum, I would be looking for his stuff

Very cool gesture!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

I will keep a eye out for the postcards if anyc an be found. As for the Nationals I will not be going as there is not support from the site as a whole to keep paying to set up. The only support has been from a few select members who make it feasible to set up from a cost point. So with that said going to take the family to Myrtle Beach during the National in Chicago. I do have a tentative plan to stay with a friend family and set up with him and others when it back in Cleveland. If some members wish to set up with be more than happy to book the table and pull in some extras for them from the show promoter if anyone is interested.

DOn

Well, you will be missed in Chicago Don, but I hope that you have a wonderful time in Myrtle Beach with the family! Also hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Take care,
    Kelly

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Any of the Perez-Steele postcards of Yastrzemski! Also curious, are you joining us at the National in Chicago next year?

Well, you will be missed in Chicago Don, but I hope that you have a wonderful time in Myrtle Beach with the family! Also hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Take care,
    Kelly

Kelly,
    It a blast and I already know members from here that will be there. Will definitely have to create a thread of folks who are going so they can give us a update as they attend the show. Nothing like the eyecandy, good times, and camarederie that can be shared in a thread with pic's or updates. Hope you and those who attend have a blast.

D
    O
    N

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Right now i like 11-12 ygs and of course TJ Galiardi. have fun at the show!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'm always looking to add more Bobrovskys

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

Find ANY Russell Wilson and i'll gladly take them off your hands! fun contest

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anything autographed no matter how inexpensive. I just started this awesome hobby and autos are my thing. THANKS !!!!!!

~Bill~

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast